The 411 on the Chief of Spartan Creative!
Hi, my name is Patrick Burton and I’m the imagination warrior behind Spartan Creative!
For over 10 years I’ve worked in a plethora of different industries that have helped shaped me into who I am today. While I may have started out as a copy/marketing writer, the companies I’ve worked for tended to require more positions than available in order to make projects work. In short, I am capable of handling a plethora of jobs in order to communicate a message, whether it’s an internal communicae, right up to a full animated production and everything in between, seeing it through from conception to release.
But I am more than just a bunch of services on the net; I am a person who loves to exercise 5-6 times a week, play table top games, watch and enjoy all kinds of sports, can recite all three original Star Wars movies by heart, and even juggle if the situation demands it (no chainsaws please). With this in mind, I challenge you to find someone like me…I guarantee you it’s not easy. I am the perfect balance of geek and jock – with ingenuity that’s in high demand.
That’s why I can help you stand out from the crowd, because that’s exactly what I do every day.
My Quick “Favorites List”
- Favorite Book: Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Favorite Movie: Return of the Jedi
- Favorite T.V. Show: Currently, Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD.
- Of all Time, The Larry Sanders Show.
- Favorite Video Game: Chrono Trigger (SNES 1995)
- Favorite Sports Team – Football: New York Giants
- Favorite Sports Team – Baseball: New York Yankees and Toronto Blue Jays (but Montreal Expos forever!)
- Favorite Sports Team – Hockey: Ask me in person. 😉
- Favorite Sports Team – Basketball: Los Angeles Lakers
- Marvel or DC?: Typically Marvel, but I will always be a fan of both Batman and Superman.
- Favorite Tabletop Game: Castle Ravenloft – The Board Game
- Favorite Role-Playing System: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 (looking forward to 5e!)
- Favorite Role-Playing Campaign Setting: Ravenloft